Al-Madinah School is a community environment that provides high quality education to children of all age levels. As an answer to the growing need in the Muslim Community for an educational environment where cultural and spiritual identity can be preserved, we offer an education that is based upon the NY State Board of Education requirements while also focusing on Arabic, Qur'an and Islamic Studies.
Al-Madinah's supportive environment recognizes the importance of each individual and their relationship with others. In addition to nurturing individual talents and aspirations, we actively create opportunities for our students, live Islam through behavior, social interaction, and dress code.
- Qualified and committed teachers.
- High commitment to academic excellence.
- An academic curriculum designed to exceed state standards.
- Arabic, Qur'an, and Islamic studies.
- Strong moral guidance.
- Parental involvement in the educational process.
- A multi-cultural staff and student population.
- Affordable private education.
- A well-rounded program including physical and intellectual stimulation.