Our success and achievements are engineered by dedicated staff and teachers. Teachers renew their contract with Al-Madinah School because of their strong belief in its mission and their satisfaction on being a member of our fellowship communities encouraging their moral character and religious duties.
Training is supplied on a monthly basis via staff development days and seminars/workshops to assist in skill development and maintain awareness on curriculum changes, as well as, innovative policies, theories and trends in the educational field.
To be considered for a teaching position at Al-Madinah School, please forward cover letters and resumes to:
Attn: Human Resource Department
383 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Following positions available:
- Teachers Pre-K - Grade 12
- Math Teachers
- English Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Social Studies
- Departmental Chairpersons
- Administrative Assistants
- Computer Teachers
- Good Islamic character with sound knowledge of Islam
- Legal status with valid Social Security number
- Proficiency in the English Language( a must for all academic subject teachers)
- Preferably one year experience in the applied position
Salary based on qualifications and experience with tuition discounts available for employee children.